Monday, December 9, 2013

In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel.



Tartan boyfriend coat: Pull&Bear || Cut-out dress: Romwe || Boots: Ash

I remember how long I had waited for getting this coat - I saw it on a girl from the Pull&Bear AW13/14 campaign in early August at first and fell immediately in love. Then I visited their homepage every single day in order to look if it's already available and finally it was after a long time haha. It's perfectly cozy and I love its oversized shape! Somehow I'm really picky when I need to buy a winter coat, because they usually look quite similar or aren't "special" enough. This one is definitely totally cool, maybe that's why I've been obsessing over it hehe. The coat makes it also possible to wear cropped tees or cut out dresses and netted tights because of its warm material. In the end my look ended up as a 90s relict what I really like. 

The last weekend I spend in town which was full of people doing their christmas purchases and visiting the christmas market. Now the stressful part of the christmas season has started I guess. Frankly I already got the necessary presents for my loves and ordered some stuff online. (But to be honest the online orders were all presents for me and mostly clothes to wear - you'll see them on Christmas haha) 
Have you already done your purchases for Xmas? I wish I could enjoy that amazing atmosphere way more, but because I have still so many tests and learning stuff to do, I can't really concentrate on that christmas feeling. 2 weeks more and then I will have made it, fortunately. During the holidays I'm going to update my blog way more often and I have some big plans for the new year 2014 - I'll let you know! xo

4 comments:

  1. Super geiles Outfit - wie immer!! Und: darf ich dir diesen Mantel nachkaufeeeen?? :D
    Er ist sooo toll und ich hab im Onlineshop von Pull&Bear noch 2 tolle Kleider gefunden... Ich werd arm :D
    Fällt der Mantel groß oder klein aus??
    Danke schon mal!
    lg
    Esra
    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab ihn tatsächlich bestellt und schon bekommen - jetzt gerade :D
    Der ist total schön, aber fällt riesig aus, oder?? Oder gehört er so oversized?
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry das ich jetzt erst schreibe, hab dein Kommi total übersehen >.<
      Jaa er fällt wirklich riesig aus! Aber das macht ihn aus find ich :)

      xx <3

      Delete