Friday, June 13, 2014

Outfit: Seasons Don't Fear The Reaper


Floral fringed kimono: Zara (sold out, but also available on Romwe or Sheinside) || Ramones tee: old, similar on eBay ||  Shorts: Romwe || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal

This look is my typical signature combo I wear in summer - shorts, a print top,boots and one of my beloved kimonos. I love wearing it, because it's not only super comfortable, it's also edgy with laid-back attitude at the same time. I bought the kimono at Zara some months ago and it was my first floral kimono ever. And what a surprise: there's yellow in it! I have not a single yellow clothing piece in my wardrobe, I really don't like wearing that color (I just don't like it on me so it doesn't mean it can't look good others). But when yellow is included as a print, I don't bother it at all. I love that the fringe's material is very thick and long! I will probably only wear the white floral print combined with black or grey clothes, so it stands out more. 








1 comment: