Friday, July 25, 2014

Outfit: Summer of Love.


Paisley tunic: Free People || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Zara || Rings: Vintage .

I'm totally feeling like a 70s flower happy hippie child while wearing that gorgeous dress by Free People - it's not only perfectly comfortable, its print is also beautiful and edgy. I really like its design which reminds me of a butterfly in a way. On top of that those ruffles and pink color make it look pretty cute. I got it on ASOS.com some months ago when I had a 20% off voucher code and I was searching for a hippie-like throw for summer. (btw it is really perfect for summer nights when you're just sitting in the garden or in the meadow and watching the sunset… I really enjoy those magical moments in summer). I think there's no brand or online shop existing who got that cool boho-hippie vibe inspired tunics/dresses as Free People does. I wish I could have all products of their website in my wardrobe to be honest haha. 








1 comment: