Friday, December 5, 2014

Outfit: Flower of life.


Floral bell sleeve dress: OASAP || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters and The Vintage Willow || Boots: Gamloong 

Bringing some summer vibes back while wearing this beautiful bell sleeved dress with floral print I got from OASAP - it got the most beautiful back detail! Some lace and a cut-out design = perfect. :-) I really miss wearing that kind of dresses without warm tights and a winter coat. Only 19 days till christmas, time flies so fast. I'm already excited for buying our christmas tree soon, it's always the best thing besides decorating it. Did you already buy all presents for your friends and family? Frankly I already did a couple of weeks ago, so there's no trouble for me. It's almost scary how many people are desperately searching for presents on the weekend, I prefer spending some time at the christmas markets and enjoying the whole atmosphere instead.
Wish you a beautiful weekend and have fun with whatever you're going to do. Love xx









2 comments: