Friday, February 20, 2015

Outfit: Crazy In Love.



Shaggy jacket: Zara || Velvet crop top: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: Mango || Buttoned Shorts: Romwe || Boots: Vagabond

It's Friday, finally weekend and here's my look for friday night. It's definitely a mixture of boho and grunge what I always love to wear. Isn't that jacket beautiful? I bought it at Zara a couple of weeks ago and it's the perfect spring jacket. I love its white, slightly creamy color and fabric! It's very cozy and I love the fact it doesn't shed at all like so many other shaggy jackets do terribly. I finally found the perfect one! I wear it with my beautiful tie-dyed velvet crop top from Urban Outfitters and black denim cut offs. Crop tops and shaggy jackets look so good together and I also enjoy mixing up different fabrics and textures. Furthermore you can see my two new necklaces I bought at Mango the other day, they're so beautiful and tribal jewelry inspired! These two are made for wearing them together, they fit so well! Especially when wearing coats or jackets and a top/dress without print, layered necklaces are always the best choice and highlight every outfit. 

Happy Friday, guys! Love xx












No comments:

Post a Comment