Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Outfit: You look so Seattle, but you feel so LA.



Kamisha decoder kimono: Arnhem Clothing || Lace crop top: NastyDress || Necklace: Happiness Boutique || Boots: Mango 

Today I'm showing you one of my birthday presents - this beautiful kimono! I had an eye on this one for ages, it's my second kimono by Arnhem and I love its flowy fabric and tribal print. It's one of their first designs ever, but I think it's probably their best one! The tribal print in brown together with those colorful stripes on each of its arms looks perfect. Furthermore its asymmetrical hem and nice length make it an irreplaceable kimono in my wardrobe. Sometimes I think you're even more happy about having and wearing clothes you had on your mind a long time before you actually bought them. That makes them even more precious to oneself. :-)
I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit a bit more muted, so I wear my grey destroyed denim shorts and my cute lacey crop top from Nasty Dress - I always love crop tops + shorts under kimonos, especially when the weather heats up a black crop top is a wardrobe must-have! 
Ultimately let's talk about my new western suede boots, aren't they perrrrrfect? They have metal tips, western inspired engraving and are made of really soft tan suede. To be honest I hadn't owned any boots made of suede before, because those are very damageable when it's raining or very muddy outside. I guess I have to take extra care of them and even though they look used after a couple of wearings it doesn't matter - I guess that makes them even more personal and adds some Rock 'n' Roll to them, right? 

Love xx









No comments:

Post a Comment