Monday, May 18, 2015

Outfit: What's bad for your heart is good for your art.


Sundancer Off The Shoulder Romper: Spell Designs || Necklaces: Dixi & Forever 21 || Concho belt: Vintage (similar on Ebay

Another new week starts, time really flies! It's already mid-may and summer has finally started. I still remember when I bought this gorgeous playsuit by Spell Designs in December just right before New Year's Day and longed for summer. Now it's finally hot enough to wear this beauty. It's different to my other playsuits I got from Spell, because it's off shoulder what I love. Furthermore it got that amazing floral print and blush color - it looks so awesome combined with silver jewelry! I think there are only very few outfits with dresses or playsuits existing when I actually don't wear a belt, a belt simply makes every dress or romper even more beautiful. Especially when it's a concho belt! ;-D













1 comment: