Monday, September 28, 2015

Outfit. Angel Springs.


Fringed shirt: Topshop || Destroyed shorts: Bershka (old - similar on Zalando) || Crochet dip-dye cardigan: Buckle || Cowboy Boots: Gamloong || Necklaces: Dixi & Claire's || Bracelets & rings: Vintage

When the weather's got too cold for kimonos I usually go for cozier cardigans instead which are the transeasonal kind of clothing like no other. I set my heart on this gorgeous duster cardigan because it's stunning warm orange/brown/red colors really resembles the colors of autumn and on top of that it's hippie perfection at its best thanks to the crochet details/inserts, hood and all-over print. The grey dip-dye makes it even more special! I've been into wearing brown/red/orange tones for a while, I remember it all started with suede. Especially those color shades flatter us dark haired girls in my opinion. :-) 
I didn't want to destroy that hippie vibe of the jacket, so I combined it with some classic blue  denim shorts with rips, cowboy boots and a printed tee I bought on Topshop's website a while ago. I love that it's looking like a shirt you bought directly from a cool vintage store! I wish there were more like those shirts available in highstreet shops, they're still pretty rare to find when you're just shopping in downtown. 

Have a successful new week! Peace. x













No comments:

Post a Comment