Monday, November 2, 2015

Outift: White nights.


Embroidered maxi dress: Sheinside || Jewellery: Vintage

Even if winter is just around the corner, I still want to hold on to the everlasting summer and light, flowy fabrics even though it's only for an outfit post (I could still wear it with some skin colored tights and a coat, though!). I received this gorgeous bohemian dress with an artistic embroidery from Sheinside, isn't it dreamy? I don't wear maxi dresses that often to be honest, but this one was love at first sight. The day when I took the photos the autumn weather was pretty warm and comfortable, so I decided to wear the dress without any cover ups for the photos. I combined it with lots of jewellery and my beloved cowboy boots like I always do when wearing dresses in summer. I love that the dress is a halter dress, backless and shows side boobs which means I rather wear a simple black bra (always goes with everything at every time!) underneath, though. 

I hope you all had a great halloween weekend, did you guys celebrate & enjoy the time? 
Love x













1 comment:

  1. That dress is so so amazing, you look gorgeous! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete