Monday, February 15, 2016

Outfit: Wild thing, you make my heart sing.


Shaggy jacket: Lovers + Drifters Club via ASOS || Floral print dress & studded western boots: Zara || Squash Blossom Necklace: Etsy 

I think everyone who's living in the north of europe can agree on the fact that we're all waiting impatiently for spring, aren't we? It's really annoying, but at least the sun is shining again which makes it a bit more convenient to wait for warm weather which's hopefully just around the corner. This look is one of those outfits which are perfect for this time of the year right now and yes I'm wearing some nude tights. I'm counting the days to finally leaving home bare legged again, but in the mean time my tights always have to be with me. :-)
Again it's very 70s and vintage inspired and couldn't express better the winter/spring transition. I'm wearing my shaggy cardigan jacket which you probably already know when you can remember one of my posts I made last year's fall season. It really keeps me warm and thanks to its black/white color it goes with everything. I bought this awesome floral printed dress form Zara a few months ago, because it looked exactly like one of those vintage dresses made back in the 70s. It got long sleeves (you can't see here), crochet details and a playsuit style which looks like a dress. That fact is pretty cool, because it's shorter than the usual dresses and you don't have to fear the wind - it's amazing haha! I combined it with my black squash blossom necklace I got from Etsy, vintage and navajo jewelry and my beloved studded cowboy boots to complete the 70s rocker look.

Love & peace x












4 comments:

  1. Ich warte auch dringend auf den Frühling! Dein Outfit kommt in der Sonne echt Klasse und verstärkt die Sehnsucht nach Frühling um ein vielfaches:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, what size did you get in your jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love the dark/light aspects of your look! Obsessed with your dress!

    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete