Friday, March 11, 2016

Outfit: Folk Town.


Folk Town boho maxi dress: Spell Designs || Double buckle belt: ASOS || Indian pendant: Vintage || Western boots: Gamloong

Maxi dresses are actually pretty rare to find in my closet, I only own a few - but this one really got me. It's colors are look amazing especially in the sunlight! It's from the "Folk Town" collection from my favorite australian brand Spell & The Gypsy Collective. Each season they create the best vintage prints inspired by old indian gauze dresses - I simply love them! There are no flowier, softer and airier dresses existing which is amazing in summer. This one got a very comfortable baggy fit (but still fitting) and I love wearing it with a huge belt like I the way used my double buckle chunky western belt here. I think my brown cowboy boots are always my boots to go for when I wear maxi dresses. :-)

Have an awesome weekend! x 














No comments:

Post a Comment