Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Outfit: In The Black Again.


Leather jacket & snakekskin print shorts: Zara || Motörhead tee: EMP || Boots: Vagabond

For this Wednesday I have a more 70s/80s punk rock inspired outfit including a band tee of one of my all time favorite bands Motörhead (RIP Lemmy!). I had been searching for the perfect red colored leather jacket for quite a while and I finally found the one with the perfect shade at Zara a two weeks back. You can actually never own too much leather jackets I think and a red one was missing in my closet. I combined it with my snake print shorts I bought on sale (a real bargain!) because I loved the color combination. The burgundy looks amazing together with the cream/brown snakeskin print. I added my bronze tribal Tharu necklace and some platform boots et voila - that would be my concert look if I went to a gig again  soon.

Peace. xx












1 comment: