Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Outfit: Lost in a roman, wilderness of pain.


Chevron cardigan: Romwe || The Doors shirt: EMP || Fringe shorts: H&M || Platform boots: Vagabond || Kuchi necklace: Shop Dixi

I haven't posted a look with a cardigan for quite a while lately, so finally here's one of my cozy looks just right in time for the spring awakening. I got this comfy chevron cardigan from Romwe the other day, I liked its oversized fit at the first time I saw it - it's actually pretty vintage inspired, too. I guess here I went for a 70s boho/ 90s grunge mixture which I enjoy putting together!  I'm wearing one of my band tees from The Doors (one of my ALL time favorite bands!) and some fringed black jaquard shorts I got at H&M last year. I love wearing them with black printed tees and tights like I did here. This time I went for my fishnet tights again, because frankly the weather isn't as chilled cold as it was in the past month and they simply match the whole look. I picked my most colorful Kuchi tribal necklace which adds some popping highlight to the look and - of course - my beloved silver rings and tribal bracelets. 

Love x











1 comment:

  1. Ein klassisches Outfit für Dich. Passt wunderbar zu den Frühlingsfeeling zur Zeit:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete