Monday, May 30, 2016

Outfit: Roses are red, violets are blue.


Tie dye dress: Romwe || Banjara necklace: Vintage || Double buckle belt: ASOS || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs  

Today I show you a look with this oh so cute tie dyed dress I received from Romwe the other day - isn't it the perfect summer dress? The blue colored tie dye is very vibrant and a real eye-catcher! It's also very flowy and made of a very soft fabric, but even better are its bell sleeves. To be honest I don't own that many blue colored dresses and clothes in general, but this one is a great statement piece. Definitely a perfect festival dress, because it made you stand out from the crowd and its long sleeves protect you from a sunburn when the sun is beating down on you. 
I also went for a statement necklace, my beloved vintage banjara necklace. It's almost 100 years old and originally from India. It definitely got a story! I love it so much, especially with dresses in summer. For the rest I chose some western inspired accessories like my double buckle belt or my favorite studded western boots. 

Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment