Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Outfit: Miles Away.


Plaid flannel shirt in distressed style: Zara || Fringed crop top: Topshop (old) || Butoned denim shorts: Romwe || Necklaces: Markets ; Vintage || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs

One of those things that will never get old and you can never have enough version of it in your closet: The good old flannel shirt. You can throw it over almost everything and it keeps you warm during all seasons! I really like this one I'm wearing in today's post, because it got that oversized and destroyed look with a frayed hem and washed/faded pattern. I wanted the look to be a grungy biker look so I combined it with my fringed printed crop tee (very old, I bought it second hand a few years ago. It's my favorite on very hot summer days!), some frayed grey denim shorts and indian/navajo and biker jewelry. 

Love x























1 comment:

  1. Mein Freund hat auch noch ein paar von diesen alten Holzfällerhemden, vielleicht sollte ich auch mal ein ähnliches Outfit versuchen:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete